Superfeet Carbon Lightweight High Performance Insoles F W:12.5+ M:11.5-13 32012
This item has been shown 152 times.
Superfeet Carbon Lightweight High Performance Insoles F W:12.5+ M:11.5-13 32012:
Superfeet CARBON Thin and Strong Insoles
for Performance Athletic and Tight Casual Shoes
SIZE F ----> Women:12.5+ ----> Men: 11.5-13
Customer return that looks well worn, showing signs of use, like markings, creasing, and wear. Please see photos for Copied from Manufacturer:
- Warp Knit Polyester
- 4" high
- 14" wide
- LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- Made in US
- FIT PROFILE: Low profile/Low volume insoles; Volume refers to the amount of space these comfortable Superfeet insoles will take up in your shoe, whereas, the Profile is how much shape you can expect to feel under your foot. Full-length Superfeet insoles are supposed to be trimmed to fit in your shoes.
- CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP: The stabilizer cap of these Superfeet shoe sole inserts is reinforced with EVOLYTE, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, to provide structure and support
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: These Superfeet sole inserts are the thinnest of their type.
- HEEL CUP: The structured heel cup of these slim shoe insoles help stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: The low profile shape of the Superfeet shoe insert helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
1. Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap: The stabilizer cap is reinforced with EVOLyte, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, provides structure and support for our low-volume insole.
2. Heel Cup: The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.
3. Biomechanical Shape: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
4. Wider Forefoot: Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
5. Lightweight High-Density Foam: Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
6. Foam Perforations: Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability.
7. Organic, Odor-Control Coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.The Pursuit of Excellence
The result of years of research and field testing, Superfeet CARBON is ideal for the dedicated athlete who demands high performance results. Superfeet’s revolutionary insole achieves a new level of lightweight performance by combining a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer. CARBON’s distinct biomechanical shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes.
Superfeet CARBON are low-profile insoles with a versatile shape that offers high performance support.
Superfeet CARBON insoles fit a wide range of tight-fitting, low-volume athletic footwear, even ones with non-removable factory insoles.